Choo i Skyen November 19, 2020
During the past months, we’ve been working on implementing public API to provide a better way of integration with Choo i Skyen. REST API currently is available for solving a need of automatic members creation/synchronization. The new solution is more stable and convenient, as well as easier to use. If you’re interested in, talk to us to get more details. Please note the feature requires an additional fee for maintenance.
In case your level leaders struggle with choosing the correct invoice issuer for courses they create from My Page, now you’re able to set up a connection between a level and an issuer to solve this. Having this functionality set up, once the level leader will create a new course on My Page, the invoice issuer will be automatically chosen once the level for the course is chosen. If the connection is not set up, course leaders are still able to choose the invoice issuer from the list of all issuers created in your organization.
The connection is not shown in the interface, so let us know if you’re interested. Upon your request, we’ll set up a connection from our side, and all new levels you’d create will automatically have an issuer connected. The connection will be decided by the following logic:
- We set up a default invoice issuer for the organization. It is used once you create a new “mother” level.
- If you create a nested level, the issuer will be the same as for the “mother” level.
A new ability is added to the course certificate functionality of Choo i Skyen. Now it’s possible to add custom short text to the course certificate issued once a participant finishes up the course/activity. The text should not be long – it’s limited by the number of symbols. Once you fill it in, the system will use it in the certificate pdf. Functionality is available both for course leaders on My Page, and Super Admins in Back Office.
How to use:
- Go to the course/activity page, and turn on the setting “Generate course certificate”.
- Put in the text to the text box that is shown, and save changes.
- Once you change the status of the course participant to “Finished”, the system will generate the course certificate pdf that will include the text you’ve just filled in.
Two new filters are added to the invoice list. They are the following:
- Filter by invoice KID number – a plain text search. Fill in the KID number or its part, apply the filter – and the list of invoices will be updated taking into account your filter.
- Filter by account place (“kostnadssted”). Fill in the title of the account place, and apply the filter. The system will show up the list of invoices which has at least one product line with the chosen account place.
A new premium feature is released – now course leaders and Super Admins are able to have more flexibility in defining who from the course participants should be able to see the attachments added to the course. This update includes the following:
- An ability to add course attachments that should be shown to course participants with “Approved” status.
- An ability to share course documents with people who have finished the course (course participants with “Finished” status).
How to use once the feature is turned on:
- Go to the course description page/step, either on My Page or inside Back-Office.
- Upload a new document, and choose the type of the document near by. You may choose from the following options: “For all” (then it’ll be working in the same way as today – the document will be publicly available for all people), “For approved participants”, “For finished participants”, “For approved and finished participants”.
Each ability may be turned on separately. Talk to us to get more information.
- Bug fix
Fixed sending course invitation e-mails in BackOffice. Admin was not able to send or was sending the wrong amount of invitations in an already created course for the selected user group.
- Bug fix
When the Administrator has chosen the option in BackOffice to resign members and inform users about deactivating members via e-mail, the members were not resigned and receive no e-mails. The issue related to the deactivating members was fixed.